Paintistanbul & Turkcoat is one of the most globally known and followed up Paint and Raw Materials event of the industry and it will take place by the participation of the industry in 2022 between March 17 - 19 once again.
Paintistanbul & Turkcoat Hosted Buyer Programme
The buyers from Eastern Europe and Northern Africa and the representatives of the exhibitor companies had their meetings and discussions within the exclusive B2B are placed at the venue under the frame of the Buyer’s Mission Program implemented under the coordination of Turkish Ministry of Economy and the organization of İKMİB General Secretariat.
Exhibited products and services:
- Paint, Inks, Adhesives, Construction Chemicals, Insulation Products
- Paint Raw Materials
- Ink Raw Materials
- Adhesives Raw Materials
- Construction Chemicals Raw Materials
- Insulation Products Raw Materials
- Paint Application Equipments
- Laboratory and Manufacturing Equipments
- Test / Measurement Equipments
- Packaging Equipments
- Environmental Protection and Labor Safety
Frequency - once per 2 years
Facts and Figures 2022:
- 238 direct exhibitors from 16 different countries (Turkey, China, Italy, Germany, India and other)
- 539 represented exhibitors
- 25.000 sqm gross exhibition are (10.000 sqm net).
- 6.682 professional visitors (897 foreign visitors from 40 countries such as Germany, Belgium, Bulgaria, Algeria, Georgia, Libya, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Egypt, Portugal, Russia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tunisia and Jordan)